Sign up for my newsletter...

Sign up for my newsletter here...

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Friday, August 10, 2012

Bridal Order for Shayla

I was contacted by Shayla's mom, who asked me if I could make a necklace and earring set similar to one that she had found online in another Etsy shop.  She wanted a set in white for her daughter, Shayla, the bride.  And she wanted a similar set for Shayla's sister, her MOH, with Tiffany blue colors mixed with white.  In order to guarantee the right match, I sent her some light turquoise glass pearls in the mail to see if they matched her wedding color.  They matched almost perfectly!!  Here are the two sets I created, using white Swarovski pearls, Swarovski silver rhinestone spacers, and Swarovski silver crystal balls...










The following is the email I got from them after they received their jewelry...

"Hi Angela....We both absolutely LOVED them :) She was so happy it rought tears to her eyes...mine too! We could not have asked for a more perfect necklace and earings to go with her dress. MOH was just perfect too...she can't wait to surprise her sister! I will send you pictures of her all done up on the wedding day... :) Thanks again - you are the best! Kris"


And then, several weeks later, I received pictures from the wedding with the bride, Shayla, and her sister, wearing their wedding jewelry, along with the following email...

"Hi Angela, Attached are a few pictures...The wedding was amazing and we all had the time of our lifes...
The girls LOVED their jewerly and it topped off the dresses perfect.
I am sending them in a couple emails...too big of files!
Thanks again
Kris"



Wow, just seeing these pictures and receiving emails about how much they loved their jewelry makes what I do so rewarding!!  So happy for Shayla and her sister, and to Kris - thank you for such kind words!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment